top of page

Los Angeles County Ohana

Public·203 members
E. kilopoaw sadmikodavc
E. kilopoaw sadmikodavc

(LIVE*STREAMs) Dillian Whyte vs Christian Hammer Live Stream Fight 17 March 2024

watch [WATCHLIVE]UPDATES!] Back To the fight heavyweight Dillian Whyte will finally return to the ring for the first time in 16 months for a St. Patrick's Day bout against Christian Hammer. What's best way to watch Dillian Whyte vs Hammer live free streams? I've absolutely sparked a great conversation between Hammer and Whyte today Dillian Whyte is set for his first fight in 16 months when he faces heavyweight veteran Christian Hammer.

Watch Dillian Whyte vs Christian Hammer Live Online =>

Watch Dillian Whyte vs Christian Hammer Live Stream =>

Dillian Whyte is set to make a comeback after investigations confirmed that contaminated supplements caused his positive drug test, which forced him to pull out of his scheduled fight against Anthony Joshua in August 2023.

However, the British fighter has now been cleared by the Texas Commission, who deemed a contaminated supplement caused his failed test.

The 35-year-old - 29-3-0 - will now look to get his career on track against heavyweight veteran Hammer in Ireland tonight.

Hammer boasts a 27-10 record but his littered with losses to elite-level fighters like Tyson Fury, Joe Joyce, and Alexander Povetkin.

He was set to face Anthony Joshua last August, but a failed drugs test in the days leading up to the fight resulted in the contest being cancelled.

Main event ringwalks are then scheduled for 10pm.

Whyte vs. Hammer fight date, start time

Date: Sunday, March 17

Time: 5:30 p.m. UK / 1:30 p.m. ET

Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. UK / 5 p.m. ET

The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. UK / 1:30 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. UK / 5 p.m. ET. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

Dillian Whyte still believes he can take on and beat the best heavyweights on the planet. That he can scale the heights again despite being inactive for the past 16 months.

The Brixton boxer makes his return to the ring on Sunday night in Castlebar in the West of Ireland when he fights Christian Hammer (27-10-0) in front of a sold-out crowd at the TF Royal Theatre.

Whyte hasn't fought since he defeated Jermaine Franklin in November 2022. He was scheduled to fight Anthony Joshua in August but was replaced by Robert Helenius when he failed a pre-fight drugs test in the run-up to that contest.

Speaking in Castlebar today after weighing in for the Hammer fight he wasn't thinking about anything other than the future.

“I don't linger in the past, I'm not an archaeologist, I want to dig in the future,” he said. “I've been out of the ring for 16 months so it's good to be back. Half of my family are Irish, so it's nice to be fighting here.”

In recent weeks it was reported that Whyte was cleared to fight again. The 35 year old is licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.

“My situation cleared up in time for me to fight on this card, so it was ideal as I was already in training,” he claimed.

“It won't be easy against Christian. He's a good guy. He's up for it. He's a tough guy and will come out swinging. We know each other well, but I want to beat him up.

“I'll fight anyone anywhere. I don't go around talking too much. Everyone has opinions [about the tests]. I know the truth. It's a long process. You have to sit back and let it play out.

“I love fighting, I enjoy boxing and getting it on. Obviously it pays my bills and allows me to take care of my family and my kids, but I also enjoy the fighting aspect of it.

“I want to fight all the top guys. Their names don't bother me. I keep fighting because I enjoy it. I believe I'm still one of the best heavyweights in the world and I believe I can beat the best guys. I've got to come out tomorrow night and take care of business in Castlebar and then whatever comes along after that. I've done it before and I have no problem doing it again.”

The prospect of fighting for a world title is also very much at the forefront of his thoughts.

“If I come back and have two wins I'm back in the top ten again,” he said. “Another two or three wins and I'm in the top three and a contender. Depending on who I fight next I could be mandatory challenger for one of the [world] titles, that's the way heavyweight boxing works. It's as simple as that.”

Whyte weighed in at 18st 5lbs. Hammer, 36, tipped the scales at 19st 7lbs.

The heavyweights clash on a card fronted by the hometown favourite Ray Moylette, a very successful amateur who won both the world super lightweight and European senior welterweight titles before turning professional.

Also on the bill are the popular Irish fighters Thomas Carty and Spike O'Sullivan, respectively fighting Pavel Sour and Sofiane Khati, on a show which will bring a carnival St Patrick's Day atmosphere to the West of Ireland.

Whyte vs. Hammer fight card

Dillian Whyte vs. Christian Hammer; Heavyweight

Ray Moylette vs. Jake Tinklin; Super lightweight

Gary O'Sullivan vs. TBA; Middleweight

Thomas Carty vs. Pavel Sour; Heavyweight

Daniel O'Sullivan vs. Martin Balog; Light middleweight

Sedem Ama vs. Ester Knecna; Light middleweight

Craig O'Brien vs. Remi Scholer; Middleweight

This means that Whyte hasn't fought since his majority decision triumph over Jermaine Franklin in November 2022.

However, on March 3, the British star got cleared to resume his boxing career as an investigation found his positive doping test was caused by a contaminated supplement.

And Whyte will be eager to bounce back from this minor set-back by putting another win on the board against heavyweight veteran Hammer.

When is Whyte vs Hammer?

Dillian Whyte's huge return against Christian Hammer will take place on Sunday, March 17.

The undercard is scheduled to get underway at 5:30pm UK / 1:30pm ET.

While the main event ring walks are expected to commence from 10pm GMT / 5pm ET.

These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

How can I watch Whyte vs Hammer?

It is yet to be announced what channel the fight is going to be in the UK and the US.

However, SunSport will have round-by-round coverage of the entire action including the undercard.

This huge event will take place at the TF Royal Hotel in Castlebar, Ireland and the chosen venue can host approximately 4,000 fans.

Whyte beat Jermaine Franklin at Wembley Arena in his most recent fight.

What is the FULL fight card?

Fans are all looking forward to seeing Dillian Whyte step foot in the ring once again after long 16 months.

But there is expected to be 12 up and coming talented boxers on the undercard.

Dillian Whyte vs. Christian Hammer; Heavyweight - MAIN EVENT

Ray Moylette vs. Jake Tinklin; Super lightweight

Gary O'Sullivan vs. TBA; Middleweight

Thomas Carty vs. Pavel Sour; Heavyweight

Daniel O'Sullivan vs. Martin Balog; Light middleweight

Sedem Ama vs. Ester Knecna; Light middleweight

Craig O'Brien vs. Remi Scholer; Middleweight

What has been said?

Dillian Whyte admitted that it was tough to keep quiet once the news broke that he had tested positive for doping but he knew that he had to remain professional.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Whyte said: "It's been really tough, because I knew I was innocent, but then you can't talk, you can't say nothing.

"You have to be professional, trust the process, trust the lawyers and trust the people around you. It's been tough, but tough times make tough men.

"First of all, I'm relieved more than anything, but of course I'm angry as well because it's cost me so much.

The most important thing is it cost me the chance to beat AJ. Everything else after that is secondary but you know it's a mix of emotions.

"I'm angry and I'm disappointed as well because people in this game don't give you a chance to prove yourself. Everybody is quick to say, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah,' instead of giving people a chance.

The Brit has been ruled out of fighting since failing a drugs test last year ahead of an intended bout with Anthony Joshua.

However, he's been cleared now and will re-enter the ring nearly two years after his win over Jermaine Franklin in November 2022.

Why is Dillian Whyte fighting on a Sunday?

Well, Whyte is taking on Hammer in Ireland this weekend, and it's St Patrick's Day on Sunday, March 17.

It is a public holiday in Ireland, meaning everyone has the day off.

Of course, it's also on a Sunday this year, meaning the public holiday is on Monday, so the majority of the country will be off work, which explains why Whyte has picked Sunday to ensure he gets a good, rowdy crowd.

Whyte revealed his thoughts on his upcoming fight exclusively to talkSPORT.

He said: "It’s a good fight, Christian Hammer is a tough guy and he’s fought a lot of guys. He’s really tough, and also, we know he’s going to press me as well.

"When you compete against someone you know, or a friend, or whatever, it adds that little extra needle and extra spite. We ain’t sparred, but we trained at the same gym, and I know Christian well.

"I’ve been out for 16 or 17 months now, so it’s a tough one to come back to.

Heavyweight Dillian Whyte will return from a 15-month layoff to face veteran Christian Hammer next Sunday, March 17th, in Castlebar, Ireland.

Whyte is set to take on Romanian-German boxer Christian Hammer in his comeback fight. Hammer is a former three-time WBO European heavyweight champion. He holds a 27-10 professional boxing record. The 36-year-old has shared the ring with the likes of Tyson Fury, Alexander Povetkin and Luis Ortiz in the past.

Meanwhile, Whyte is the former WBC interim heavyweight champion. He defeated Jermaine Franklin via majority decision in his most recent outing. Before that, Whyte lost to WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury by sixth-round TKO.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page