top of page

Los Angeles County Ohana

Public·173 members

Андрій
Андрій

Your workspace should be as comfortable and ergonomic as possible. We understand this, which is why we offer you adjustable standing desks adapted https://www.progressivedesk.ca/collections/standing-desks to your needs. With our desks, you will be able to choose not only the size and shape of the table top, but also the desk height that perfectly suits your needs. Our desk designer will allow you to easily design your perfect desk according to your requirements. Create your perfect workspace with Progressivedesk today!

Hi everyone! I would like to thank the forum members for their advice on standing desks. I hesitated for a long time whether I should buy one, but thanks to your feedback I made my choice. Now I can't imagine my working life without this wonderful invention. Thank you!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jimmy Anderson
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Love
    Love
  • Qdal Short Link
    Qdal Short Link

Questions? You can tweet at us on Twitter, send us a message on Facebook, read our FAQs, submitting a Quote Request or drop us a line through our general inquiry form.

Follow us on FacebookTwitter, & Instagram for the latest news, special offers, and upcoming locations the Haole Boys Shave Ice will be serving aloha and our onolicious treats!

• Follow Haole Boys Shave Ice •

WE CATER TO AND SERVE ALOHA TO THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITIES
ALISO VIEJO • ANAHEIM • ANAHIEM HILLS • BELMONT SHORES • BREA • BUENA PARK • BURBANK • CARLSBAD • CERRITOS • COSTA MESA • CYPRESS

DANA POINT • DEL MAR • ENCINITAS • FOUNTAIN VALLEY • FULLERTON • GARDEN GROVE • HOLLYWOOD • HUNTINGTON BEACH • IRVINE • LA COSTA

LA JOLLA • LAGUNA HILLS • LAGUNA NIGEL • LAGUNA WOODS • LA HABRA • LAKE FOREST • LA PALMA • LONG BEACH • LOS ALAMITOS • LOS ANGELES

MISSION VIEJO • NEPORT BEACH • ORANGE • PLACENTIA • RANCHO BERNARDO • RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA • SAN CLEMENTE • SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO

SANTA ANA • SANTA BARBARA • SEAL BEACH • STANTON • TUSTIN •  VILLA PARK • WESTMINSTER • YORBA LINDA

Copyright © 2014 - 2024 Haole Boys Shave Ice.  All Rights Reseverd.

bottom of page